The Executive Committee of REG is comprised of:
- Antonio Anzueto
- Sinthia Bosnic-Anticevich
- Walter Canonica
- Nikos Papadopoulos
- Nicolas Roche
The Executives meet quarterly around key events in the respiratory calendar.
The Executive Committee reflects extensive range of clinical and research expertise within the organisation and also demonstrates the broad geographical reach:
- Asia-Pacific, Europe & North America
- Asthma, Allergy, COPD
- Primary, secondary & pharmacy care
- Adult and paediatric specialisms.
Each member is responsible for strategic decision-making in a specific area of activity within the organization, with an integrated approach to broader strategy as follows:
- Advocacy and Communications: Nikos Papadopoulos
- Education: Antonio Anzueto
- Events: Walter Canonica
- Research: Sinthia Bosnic-Anticevich and Nicolas Roche
This committee is fully supported by David Price as Past- President and John Haughney as Governance Lead; both as extra-Executive consultancy roles for continuity and with voting rights relinquished.