- The mechanisms by which high BMI and GERD impair asthma control could involve increased distal airway inflammation
- Differential effect of EF and standard-size ICS may help exploring this involvement of small airways.
- Evaluate the comparative effectiveness of EF and NEF ICS in asthma patients ± GERD ± overweight/obesity
- Determine the relationship between overweight/obesity and GERD as determinants of poor asthma control
Documents and Publications:
06. To understand the role of maintenance inhaled therapy particle size on outcomes in respiratory and allergic airways disease08. To understand the clinical and cost implications of comorbidities in patients with respiratory and allergic airway diseases09. To provide methodological support for high quality real-world research