Richard Martin, National Jewish Health, Denver, Colorado, USA
The research team will be made up of members of the Respiratory Effectiveness Group; data analysis and statistical support are being provided by Research in Real Life (Ltd). The REG collaborators are:
- David Price, UK
- Gene Colice, USA
- Todor Popov, Bulgaria
- Janet Holbrook, USA
- Emilio Pizzichini, Brazil
- Nikos Papadopoulos, Greece
- Guy Brusselle, Belgium
- Helen Reddel, Australia
- Alex Dima, Netherlands
The Respiratory Effectiveness Group
- The aim of this study is to validate a series of objective asthma control measures that have been used in published real-life respiratory research.
- The outcome measures will be compared and contrasted to patient-reported outcomes and/or gold-standard, validated asthma control tools and measures (as appropriate).
- Where possible, their relevance, responsiveness and predictive value will also be assessed and a rank order of outcomes (and possibly hierarchical modelling) will be established to aid in appropriate outcome selection for future studies.
Documents and Publications